- Working late?
- Need to go off for the day?
- Not well or health issues?
Will check on your pet/s twice a day
- Feed - Fresh Water
- 1 hour walk - half hour play - cage/tray cleaned
- clean any mess in the house
- will give medication as instructed
- let pet out to the toilet
1) A meeting with you and the pet/s before booking is a must in their own home for them to get used to me and to seeing how they are with me.
2) Will give you a form to complete about your pet/s and then signing it for the terms & condition and agreement of booking.
3) I recommend that you provide me with all of your pet/s equipment, food, substrates (litter/sawdust etc), favourite treats and toys to minimise the cost for you and also any medication. But I can provide you these for a price (check out in Prices) and if anything runs out while in my care and need to get more I will buy the same items but at the charge of what it is I'm buying for you pet.
4) All pet/s will be provided with plenty of fresh water, food twice a day and will clean and empty any leftovers out of bowl. Pet/s cages or trays will be cleaned regularly and disenfected and have fresh bedding.
5) Dogs will be kept on their leads at all times, will be given an hour walk once or twice a day depending on request.
6) All pet/s will get the attention they need when your away and handled daily and have plenty of play time and socialising while I'm there.
7) All pet/s in my care will be safe in my care while your away.
8) House will be kept clean for when you arrive back, will pick up the post or bring it in for you, will water any plants while your away too.
9) Keys will be kept safe and be given back when requested to.